Here again is Lauren Lyster’s Capital Account on Russia Today discussing precious metals price suppression with Bill Murphy of Gata. Specific topics reviewed:
- Some closure may be coming to the CFTC’s 3-year-plus investigation on silver market manipulation.
- Silver supply shortages are becoming more evident on large orders.
- Potential conflict of interests regarding ETF custodians – HSBC (GLD) and JP Morgan (SLV).
- Allocated gold accounts being surreptitiously stolen from in order to suppress prices.
- Wikileaks uncovering of Chinese awareness of US & European involvement in precious metals price suppression.
- Chinese and Russian interest in GATA’s precious metals price suppression investigations.
- The Plunge Protection Team is managing markets to preserve the illusion of US dollar strength and economic health.
- Oh, and whether or not lap dancing is an art form worthy of tax exemptions.
For more information on precious metals price manipulation, please see our dedicated page here