– Trump could be planning a radical ‘reboot’ of the U. S. dollar
– Currency reboot will see leading nations devalue their currencies against gold
– New gold price would be nearly 8 times higher at $10,000/oz
– Price based on mass exit of foreign governments and investors from the US Dollar
– US total debt now over $80 Trillion – $20T national debt and $60T consumer debt
– Monetary reboot or currency devaluation seen frequently – even modern history
– Buy gold eagles, silver eagles including monster boxes and gold bars
– Have a 10% allocation to gold, smaller allocation to silver
Editor: Mark O’Byrne
A new monetary standard which will see the dollar ‘reboot’ and gold be revalued to $10,000/oz according to best-selling author and Pentagon insider Jim Rickards.
A monetary ‘reboot’ is not unprecedented Articles about an imminent return to the gold standard are not exactly infrequent in the gold world and it can be easy to become immune to them and dismiss them without considering the facts and case being made.
This post was published at Gold Core on August 30, 2017.